Harris Doyle clients are smart home buyers, and smart buyers do their research. At the onset of the building process, Harris Doyle buyers are undoubtedly comparing us to other home builders in the area (as they should!). Customer service has always been central to the Harris Doyle approach, so to help make research easier on customers, here is a list of Harris Doyle’s top three competitors.
- Newcastle Homes builds a wide range of homes, from Craftsman style cottages to $600,000 semi-custom traditional Southern homes. Customers can choose from either a quick delivery home, or have one built from scratch. Homes are available throughout the Birmingham area, including Hoover, Helena, Moody, Odenville and Springville and more. Newcastle has received many local awards for design and craftsmanship. Since 1997, Newcastle Homes has built more than 1,100 homes in the area.
- Embassy Homes is a Master Builder Certified home builder in Alabama. The company has won many local and national awards for their home designs and floorplans. Embassy Homes will build custom homes on pre-existing home sites as well as custom and quick-delivery homes within their communities, which are located throughout the Birmingham area. Embassy Homes currently has 18 communities with homes priced from the $160,000s to the $400,000s.
- Signature Homes is a regional home building company, with over 50 communities in Birmingham, Huntsville and Nashville. The company currently has nine Birmingham area communities, with homes priced from the mid-$200,000s to $625,000. Signature Homes is one of the largest homebuilders in the Southeast, with over 5,000 homes built since 1999.
There are some top-notch home builders in the Birmingham metro/Central Alabama area, each with their own relative strengths, advantages and weaknesses. So why choose Harris Doyle Homes? There are many reasons; here are a few.
- Harris Doyle constantly strives to build quality new homes that exceed people’s expectations in terms of location, design, style, amenities and more. Harris Doyle Homes offers a wide array of interior and exterior options and upgrades to fit each customer’s individual tastes and offers a high level of plan customization so that each home is ideally suited for its owner. Harris Doyle Homes’ standard features stand out from the rest, and Harris Doyle Homes uses highly energy-efficient building practices, products and materials.
- The true test of service does not start until after closing; and that is a test that Harris Doyle has aced, as evidenced by GuildQuality’s Guildmaster Awards, which reflect a home builders’ commitment to superior customer service. The builder’s SMARTcare customer service program stays with buyers through their warranty period to address any issues that may arise.
- CEO Brooks Harris and president Russ Doyle are both second-generation builders from the Birmingham area whose fathers both began building homes in the 1970s, giving the builders decades of experience.
At Harris Doyle Homes, we want our buyers to do as much research as needed to be confident in their decision to partner with us. Building someone’s home is a partnership; it isn’t a “job,” and we do not want any second-guesses. It’s why we go out of our way each step of the construction process to ensure that buyers get the best in communication, professionalism, knowledge, quality and overall experience. Learn more about why Harris Doyle Homes is the best choice at http://harrisdoyle.com/why-harris-doyle-homes.