We are excited to announce a new opportunity to join the Harris Doyle team! We are seeking a high-integrity, competitive and goal oriented New Home Consultant for our communities throughout Birmingham.
If you are a new or already licensed agent, this is a great opportunity. Interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com. Details on the position are listed below.
- The primary responsibility of the New Home Consultant is to facilitate the sale of new homes.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realtor Prospecting
- Optimum 70 percent (cross sales)
- Sales meetings, one per week
- Interpersonal visits
- Realtor lunches
- Customer Prospecting:
- Be in assigned model from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily
- Follow-up call to prospective customers same week they visit open house
- Twenty plus future customer calls per week.
- Past Customer Calls
- Learn and use the 4:2 sales process.
- Make sure the finished homes are clean and ready for presentation to the customer. This includes making sure yards and flowerbeds are weeded, mowed, and watered.
- Communicate with Team Members before open house, with written or verbal instructions.
- Make sure thank you cards are handwritten and mailed to customers and Realtors.
- Represent the company and its products fully and accurately to the public.
- Prepare complete and accurate contract files.
- Other responsibilities explained at training.
- Community Appearance: Utilize checklist to identify items to address. Present these items to Sales Manager and appropriate contact person for resolution.
- Model Home, Field Home appearance:
- Report maintenance interior and exterior maintenance items to Customer Care Office Manager.
- Report landscape maintenance items to your Sales Manager.
- Report lawn mowing issues
- Report erosion control issues and undeveloped land issues
- Report common areas issues and entry way issues
- Obtain and maintain automobile insurance with a minimum liability limit of 100/300/100 due to the requirement of driving within the scope of work. The auto policy must also name Ideal Homes of Norman, LP as an additional interest.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
- Be professional in dress, manners, and conduct.
- Be a self-motivated individual, high achievement drive and display initiative.
- Be coachable. Team player.
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Be able to work well within a team environment
- Responsible for weekly calls to customers in process
Days / Hours:
- Expected Hours: Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
* The New Home Consultant will prepare their monthly schedule with their Sales Manager.