Meet Our Online Sales Consultant, Sydney Gootee
Harris Doyle is pleased to introduce our Online Sales Consultant, Sydney Gootee. As the Online Sales Consultant for Harris Doyle Homes, Sydney is available to help quickly answer questions homebuyers may have about building a new home with Harris Doyle. From community information, to floor plans and scheduling onsite and virtual tours, Sydney is available to provide prompt responses and keep the buying experience moving for our customers.
If you are in the market for a new home, its likely you have a ton of questions ranging from available communities and timelines to floor plans and amenities. This is where Sydney comes in, she is available by phone, text, email or live chat to quickly provide you with the information needed to keep your new home search moving.
We took a few minutes to sit down with Sydney and learn more about her and the roles she plays at Harris Doyle.
- Where did you go to school and what did you study while you were there? I studied at Auburn University, where earned my Bachelors in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- When did you know you wanted to pursue a career in your current field? In 2012, I began working in the new home industry, by sitting in a Model Homes Sales Office part time. I absolutely fell in love with it!
- What makes you excited about your job?I get the most excited when connecting with our customers. I help them through the initial part of their new home search, whether it is choosing the correct community or floor plan.
- What is the most rewarding part of being an Online Sales Consultant at Harris Doyle?It makes me so happy to see the customers that I meet and talk to connect with our agents and find their perfect new home.
- Do you have any tips for future homeowners? If so, what are they?The biggest tip I have for future homeowners is to really explore your desired floor plan and be sure that the space will work for what you need and want. Moving walls is hard to do after you move in, but you can always redecorate or upgrade features later.
- Tell us about your favorite Harris Doyle floor plan and why?The Garrett is my favorite floor plan. I love the openness of the living room, dining room, and huge kitchen area. The main floor master suite is gorgeous and having a 2nd bedroom on the main level is awesome. A nursery or office would fit the space perfect.
- Tell us about your family.I have the best family. I grew up in an Air Force family, moving around every few years. It grew my family into a strong, well connected group. My sisters are my best friends! I am grateful for my fiancé, John and his two children, Zach and Riley. We fit together perfectly. To round it all up, we have three pups, Bo, Champ, and Captain.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?I rarely ever sit around doing nothing, but at the moment I’m enjoying being creative. I keep John busy with helping me bring all of my Pinterest projects to life. I joke that we will have to start an Etsy shop soon. Hopefully, we can get back to going to Braves games, Auburn Football games, exploring new restaurants and local boutiques soon.
Connect with Sydney today by booking an appointment or by filling out a contact request form. She is available to answer any questions regarding Harris Doyle’s homebuying process. To accommodate for our homebuyers, we offer in-person visits with an agent, an on-site non-contact visit with a virtual agent, or a live video virtual tour from the comfort of your home.