Year after year on Valentine’s Day, it can become more and more challenging to find creative, unique ways to show your special someone how much you love him or her. Luckily, cupid has planned plenty of special events at venues around Birmingham that will make it easy for you to show your sweetheart just how much you care.
Here five great ways to spend Valentine’s Day in Birmingham:
- See Casablanca. Theater lovers will all agree; of all the plays, in all of Birmingham, you have to see Casablanca at the Alabama Theatre. This legendary romance between two World War II era lovers truly comes alive on stage.
- Indulge in Fine Dining. Dodiyós is known for great food from all around the Mediterranean Sea; and its unique menu will make this Valentine’s Day unforgettable. Enjoy foods like keftedes (Greek meatballs) or dive into fresh fish and jumbo shrimp. Don’t miss the two featured drinks of the night, strawberry shortcake and chocolate-covered cherry martinis.
- Stop and Smell the Roses. The Arlington Antebellum Home and Gardens presents a romantic, candlelit dinner surrounded by roses in the Garden Room. Sip a glass of wine with your significant other next to the fire followed by a tour of the home.
- Get Wooed at the Zoo. Learn about love in the wild with fun topics, wine and great desserts at the Birmingham Zoo’s Woo at the Zoo from 6 – 8 p.m. From creature courting to fascinating facts, this event is great for animal lovers or anyone looking to take a walk on the wild side.
- Don’t feel rushed. The Discovery Alabama Event and Conference Center presents a hassle-free romantic dinner. There’s no waiting for a table and no rush to finish so another couple can have your seats. Enjoy a four course meal, champagne and live entertainment. This event is perfect for couples looking to take their time.
The Cotswolds community is just minutes away from great dining and entertainment in Birmingham. Find out more information about Harris Doyle’s new homes in Birmingham by calling us today at 205-369-5583.