Life is full of choices: what kind of career you want to have, what kind of car you want to drive, where you want to live, etc. At Harris Doyle Homes, we believe having choices should extend into the home buying process, which is why are pleased to announce nine new floor plan offerings for our homes at Longmeadow.
- Athens: This is a 2,730 square foot four bedroom, two bathroom home with a master on the main, formal dining room and second floor loft priced from $268,000.
- Canton: Priced from $225,000, this ranch-style home offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen with eat-in dining area.
- Columbus: This four bedroom, three bathroom 2,540 square foot priced home is priced from $247,000 with an open living area, master on the main and a drop zone off of the garage.
- Dalton: Another 2,500 square foot plan, this four bedroom and three bathroom home features an open living area, three bedrooms including the master on the main level and a second floor den from $244,000.
- Helen: Priced from $249,000, this 2,828 square foot home is complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a master on the main and an open living area.
- Newnan: This home, which is priced from $278,000, offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms in 3,100 square feet. Features include a kitchen open to the great room and dining room, master on the main and second floor great room.
- Rome: This four bedroom, two bathroom home is priced from $239,000 with just under 2,500 square feet. This design in particular includes a great room that flows into the dining room and then the kitchen, a master on the main and second floor loft.
- Savannah: Another ranch plan, this is a three bedroom, two bathroom home with just under 2,000 square feet, a formal dining room and pricing from $229,000.
- Statesboro: Last, but not least, this elegant home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms in 1,720 square feet with pricing starting from $214,000.
In addition to these nine designs, buyers have seven additional floor plans with included basements to choose from at Longmeadow, which means you’ll have plenty of options! Standard home features for this community include brick and/or fiber cement siding; hardwood floors in the foyer, living room, dining room and kitchen; 36-inch ventless fireplaces with gas logs and a ceramic tile surround; granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and granite countertops in the bathrooms.
Longmeadow also offer homeowners places to escape, unwind and have fun with an amenity package that includes a clubhouse, swimming pool, nature trails and a future lake.
Located in Trussville, the homes at Longmeadow are directly across the street from the Trussville Community Center and the new Hewitt Trussville High School, and are convenient to shops, restaurants, parks, entertainment venues and I-59.
To learn more about all of our floor plan offerings in this community or to schedule a tour of our new homes in Trussville AL, please call Deanna Young at 205-283-8039 or Sue Isenhower at 205-281-8384.