Starting in the low-$200s , homes at Fieldstown Crossing will offer a variety of home designs including:
- Bristol A and B – Base price listed at $218,000
- Danville A and B – Base price listed at $226,000
- Fairfax A – Base price listed at $227,000
- Lexington A – Base price listed at $232,000
- Williamsburg A – Base price listed at $252,000
- Salem A – Base price listed at $254,000
- Franklin A – Base price listed at $259,000
- Jefferson A, B and C – Base price listed at $268,000
- Garrett A – Base price listed at $278,000
Stunning exteriors will create a unique streetscape that leaves a lasting first impression. Interiors of the homes showcase open layouts with three to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms. Standard home features include Cove crown molding, granite countertops in the kitchen and master bathroom, 36-inch ventless fireplace with gas logs and designer fireplace mantel with ceramic tile, hard-surface flooring in main living space and much more. Additionally, buyers can personalize their new home to meet their style and budget with an abundance of design upgrades available.
Currently under construction, Fieldstown Crossing will offer a traditional neighborhood setting with sidewalks and a community pavilion nestled among a scenic tree-lined valley. Additionally, Publix, Gardendale Civic Center, I-65 and the City of Birmingham are just a short drive from the community.
We expect to release home sites at Fieldstown Crossing in late July/early August with construction of the new homes expected to begin in September. Don’t miss out on the most up-to-date information about Fieldstown Crossing! Be sure to subscribe to the blog today. For more information on Fieldstown Crossing, call 205-369-5583 or visit the Harris Doyle Homes website today.